Tuesday, October 09, 2012

RAIMH Needs Your Vote

Rolling Around in My Head is honoured to be nominated for two Canadian Blog Awards. The process requires people to vote in two rounds. The first round, up now, will determine the finalists, then there will be one more vote to determine the final winners. I ask, if you wouldn't mind, for you to drop by and vote. This blog is up for 'best personal blog' (where you vote for Dave Hingsburger) and for 'best health blog' (where you vote for Rolling Around in My Head). I'd like to also point out that Belinda Burston is up for her blog Whatever He Says in the 'best religion and philosophy' blog. You can vote by going to the Canadian Blog Awards. Please note that you do not have to be Canadian to participate.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Belinda said...

Thank you so much for your shout out and nomination Dave!

And hurray for RAIMH!

Anonymous said...

Done! And Belinda's. It is an honor. I don't always agree with ya - but I enjoy reading and learning. Fingers crossed!